We view protection of Your privacy as a very important principle. We understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of Our most important assets. We store and process Your Information including any sensitive financial information collected as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules there under. We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates.
a. Correspondence Information. Following are the various Correspondence Information which You provide when You access/register for Our Service includes:
• Children under the age of 18: Use of the National Garments Associates is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the National Garments Associates. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a User of the National Garments Associates National Garments Associates and shall not transact on or use the National Garments Associates. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on National Garments Associates, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents on the National Garments Associates.
• Personal Information: name, gender, age, images, contact/ postal address, telephone, email id, nationality and content.
• Financial Information: credit/ debit card details including card number and expiry date in encrypted form, details for net banking services and Wallet services. Please be advised that National Garments Associates ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
• Payment and Account Information: Your account history with us including (without limitation) all billing information and communications, payment history etc. We maintain this in encrypted form on secure servers. However, your transactions details may be preserved by National Garments Associates for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
• Transactional Information: Order ID, transactional history (other than banking details) about your e-commerce activities on our National Garments Associates.
• User IDs: Your usernames, passwords, email addresses and other security-related information used by you in relation to our Services.
• Stored Information: Data either created by you or by a third party and which you wish to store on our servers such as image files, documents etc.
• Shared Information: What types of information are not allowed on National Garments Associates Mobile App?
• Nudity or other sexually suggestive content
• Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group
• Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence
• Fake or impostor profiles
b. Technical and functional management of the Mobile App. When you use our National Garments Associates, we also process technical data such as your IP-address, Device ID or MAC-address, and information about the manufacturer, model, and operating system of your mobile device. We use this data to enable us to deliver the functionalities of the National Garments Associates, resolve technical difficulties, and provide you with the correct (prevent the transmission of spam, viruses and/or unlawful, defamatory, obscene or otherwise undesirable material or content) and most up to date version of the National Garments Associates.
c. Operational Use. We may use your information for suggesting products and promotional offers and schemes. You may update your profiling information at any time on the National Garments Associates. You acknowledge and agree such update is for Your interests and for improving personalization and service efficiency of the National Garments Associates.
d. Note: You acknowledge that, we will only disclose your information in an aggregated form which is not capable of being used or interpreted in such a manner as to identify you. d. Applicable law and procedure. We collect and store your Correspondence Information to: (a) comply with our obligations under law; and (b) monitor your use of our Services in order to ensure your compliance with our Terms of Service.
Note: However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our National Garments Associates is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
f. Third Party. At times We may tie-up with third parties, brand owners or other partners and make available certain offers, events or special schemes. In such instances, Your personal information may be shared with such third parties and/or may become available to them or be disclosed to them, such third parties may have their own applicable privacy rules and We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of Your information by such third parties.
g. We only collect your Personal Information to conduct our business and to enable us to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell your Correspondence Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
Over 100 of Our Clientele ranges from Govt. houses to Pvt. companies. We have various organisations as our clients who manufacture T-Shirts & Caps from us for multiple purposes, Marketing, Camping, Industrial use etc.
We have various certifications given by many of our esteemed clients, Govt organisations, public organisations, ISO etc. for maintaining utmost quality.
Our Machinery are all modern and clean energy complient. We take care of our carbon footprint while manufacturing products so that our manufacturing should not create hazardous waste and should not cause any harm to the environment.